- This week...
- Wed: Presenting at a Home for the Arts at Beam - exploring collaborations between housing providers and arts projects
Our extensive portfolio of outdoor performance projects includes innovative new shows and timeless old favourites, all big on impact and packed with audience interaction.READ MORE
We work within communities to deliver participatory arts projects including creative community engagement programmes, community inspired
events and a programme of existing
and new workshops.
Our event creation and management programme brings together Faceless’ passion for street performance and dedication to creative community engagement.READ MORE
Established in 1990, Faceless Arts is a professional arts organisation, working at the leading edge of outdoor community arts practice with communities less well served.
The company reaches out to places where arts participation and community engagement is known to be low, enabling large numbers of people of all ages, cultures and abilities to take part in high quality, memorable, often life-changing, arts, health, well-being and event management projects.
FACELESS ARTS BRINGS ART AND PEOPLE TOGETHER:
- In the outdoors, on people's doorsteps, on playing fields, in parks, shopping centres and at public events.
- Inspiring, Connecting, Energising.
- Helping people to feel proud of who they are and where they live
- Exploring identity, nurturing a sense of belonging and tackling isolation
- Redefining outdoor spaces as places for social interaction and cultural participation