- This week...
- Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: Making Grand Depart themed sculptural Pelotons for Barnsley ArtStation
- Tues: Research intoCreativity in Care settings begins a Arts & Dementia conference for Wakefield Creative Partners/Public Health begins
- Wed: Young Peoples Event Management session for confirmed Overload 2K Festival on 21 June
- Mon, Tues, Thurs: Issue based workshop for Ossett Academy on behalf of NOVA/Wakefield Public Health
- Sat: Les Bicyclettes de Yorkshire in Space to Create in Dewsbury
Our extensive portfolio of outdoor performance projects includes innovative new shows and timeless old favourites, all big on impact and packed with audience interaction.READ MORE
We work within communities to deliver participatory arts projects including creative community engagement programmes, community inspired
events and a programme of existing
and new workshops.
Our event creation and management programme brings together Faceless’ passion for street performance and dedication to creative community engagement.READ MORE
Established in 1990, Faceless Arts creates exceptional arts experiences for everyone ... everywhere,
- Working at the leading edge of outd0or community arts practice with communities less well served
- Bringing art and people together in the outdoors, on people's doorsteps, on playing fields, in parks, shopping centres and at public events
- Inspiring, Connecting, Energising
- Helping people to feel proud of who they are and where they live
- Exploring identity, fostering a sense of belonging and tackling isolation
- Redefining outdoor spaces as places for creativity and social gathering
In short, Faceless Arts refreshes the parts other arts cannot reach.
CURRENT PROJECTS in PROGRESS
Knottingley Glass... Overload Festival... Creativity in Care Settings... Les Bicyclettes (Grand Depart)... Barnsley goes French... World Cup Project for Jones Lang LaSalle... Schools Health Education for NOVA