- This week...
- Mon: Final session of creativity in care settings at Snapethorpe
- Wed: First workshop at Fairburn Mews, Castleford, our fifth & final Creativity in Care Settings location
- Sat: Marketing & Publicity course at Junction, Goole
Our extensive portfolio of outdoor performance projects includes innovative new shows and timeless old favourites, all big on impact and packed with audience interaction.READ MORE
We work within communities to deliver participatory arts projects including creative community engagement programmes, community inspired
events and a programme of existing
and new workshops.
Our event creation and management programme brings together Faceless’ passion for street performance and dedication to creative community engagement.READ MORE
BRINGING ART AND PEOPLE TOGETHER
Established in 1990, Faceless Arts creates exceptional arts experiences for everyone ... everywhere, by:
- Working at the leading edge of outdoor community arts practice with communities less well served
- Creating art with people in the outdoors, on people's doorsteps, on playing fields, in parks, shopping centres and at public events
- Inspiring, Connecting, Energising
- Helping people to feel proud of who they are and where they live
- Exploring identity, fostering a sense of belonging and tackling isolation
- Redefining outdoor spaces as places for creativity and social gathering
CURRENT PROJECTS in PROGRESS
Snowmen ... Walk of Art for Jones Lang LaSalle ... Follow the Diversion... Creativity in Care Settings... Les Bicyclettes (Grand Depart)... Barnsley goes French... World Cup Project for Jones Lang LaSalle...